top of page


Rozan Immigration can help you get admission to the following schools, Colleges and Universityes

School Name


Canada has been one of the favorite destinations for Students who wish to pursue higher education overseas. Students come to Canada from over 100 countries and enjoy one of the most multicultural and diverse environments  while studying.   Our Colleges and Universities pride themselves with high quality of education and research opportunities.

Canadian educational institutions that accept foreign students range from schools, colleges to universities. Students  can study at various levels to complete the following:

  • Certificates

  • Diplomas

  • Undergraduate degrees

  • Postgraduate degrees

  • PhD

A study permit authorizes you to attend a program of study at a specific institution for a specified amount of time. An Immigration officer will assess if you are admissible to Canada by verifying if you have a proper letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institution which has to be an designated Learning Institution and if you have the financial means to support yourself.

A study permit  allows you the opportunity to be granted an open work permit to work on or off campus, participate in a co-op or internship or work after graduation. Contact us today to speak with our expert about your eligibility.

Easy Step by Step Process





Pay the initial consultation fee to begin your process.
Initial Consultation

Book an initial consultation where we give you advice on your best options to immigrate to Canada.

We prepare your application, take care of all the details and guide you throughout the entire application process.

We provide continuous support as you await a decision on your submission.
Filling Out a Medical Form

Thank you for submitting

bottom of page